Dosbichons
junior member
Leash~! Brillant will try it
I'm home and BOY or Boy, while I ordered a toilet commode haven't gotten it yet.. so my trip/s to the bathroom toilet was indeed a "trip" .. don't know if I can spell excruiciating.. The seat is was too low, even though I bought a riser, WOW, what pain.. so after 2 trips yesterday plus whatever walking (P/T) I dd at the hospital & the walking I did to get to the car pick up & the walking to get into my apt..& to & from bathroom. I was not able to do any of the PT actitivies other than the ankle foot bends/// taking the meds.. but ... too much walking/ I don't understand how the skin stapled closed can expand when the knee is bending... I have a nurse to coming to apt betwee 12-1 for the start of homecare.which I'm not even sure where to begin. I know blood has to be drawn and sent to the pre-op doctor to find out how much of the Koucudime (s) I neeed/ I'm mentally ok, of course,worried.Hope I can find my way back to this email. thank you
I'm home and BOY or Boy, while I ordered a toilet commode haven't gotten it yet.. so my trip/s to the bathroom toilet was indeed a "trip" .. don't know if I can spell excruiciating.. The seat is was too low, even though I bought a riser, WOW, what pain.. so after 2 trips yesterday plus whatever walking (P/T) I dd at the hospital & the walking I did to get to the car pick up & the walking to get into my apt..& to & from bathroom. I was not able to do any of the PT actitivies other than the ankle foot bends/// taking the meds.. but ... too much walking/ I don't understand how the skin stapled closed can expand when the knee is bending... I have a nurse to coming to apt betwee 12-1 for the start of homecare.which I'm not even sure where to begin. I know blood has to be drawn and sent to the pre-op doctor to find out how much of the Koucudime (s) I neeed/ I'm mentally ok, of course,worried.Hope I can find my way back to this email. thank you
Last edited by a moderator:
United States