I love my raised seat also and will never give it up, no matter how healed I am! Why sit so low if you don’t have to!
After a major (and I mean major!) set back at 4 months post op due to a low toilet for a weekend away, I bought a portable raised seat so that wouldn’t happen again. I made a denim tote to carry it in when I went so someone’s house who had a low seat and no one ever asked what was in my tote.
I no longer have to take it, for a visit of a few hours, I can manage the low ones now, but it’s an overrated experience and if I’m going someplace for a longer visit, I’ll be taking it.
My one at home does not have arms. If I have this surgery again, I will invest in one with arms, as that would have been more helpful in the early days.
After a major (and I mean major!) set back at 4 months post op due to a low toilet for a weekend away, I bought a portable raised seat so that wouldn’t happen again. I made a denim tote to carry it in when I went so someone’s house who had a low seat and no one ever asked what was in my tote.
I no longer have to take it, for a visit of a few hours, I can manage the low ones now, but it’s an overrated experience and if I’m going someplace for a longer visit, I’ll be taking it.
My one at home does not have arms. If I have this surgery again, I will invest in one with arms, as that would have been more helpful in the early days.
United States