KneeHelp
junior member
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2019
- Messages
- 60
- Age
- 73
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Thank you! I found myself grocery shopping where I had walked away from the buggy, picked up items, walked back to the buggy. I had not been able to do that for years, lol.
I was used to holding onto that buggy for dear life before my hip replacement.
I have had no swelling, no bruising, limited pain. I'm still taking life slow, doing house work is not a problem. I picked tomatoes for about 30 minutes without repercussions, canned figs and strawberry jam and was only stiff.
I have been so blessed with this surgery. I have to wonder if some of it is because my knee replacement still bothers me, so my brain is focusing on knee pain. Whatever, it's still been great!
I'm hoping the virus slows down and goes away before my second hip replacement early 2021. It likes to complain more and more.
Life is good
I was used to holding onto that buggy for dear life before my hip replacement.
I have had no swelling, no bruising, limited pain. I'm still taking life slow, doing house work is not a problem. I picked tomatoes for about 30 minutes without repercussions, canned figs and strawberry jam and was only stiff.
I have been so blessed with this surgery. I have to wonder if some of it is because my knee replacement still bothers me, so my brain is focusing on knee pain. Whatever, it's still been great!
I'm hoping the virus slows down and goes away before my second hip replacement early 2021. It likes to complain more and more.
Life is good
hip hip hooray.
