Guest viewing is limited

Hip Bone Spur

Status
Not open for further replies.
:loveshwr:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:loveshwr:
Celebrate in the sunshine, and enjoy your mobility. You might ask for an anti-inflammatory for those tougher days. I was on 7 mg of mobic/meloxicam for many years to take the edge off. In November, they gave me something stronger.
 
@Holly Happy Birthday! I will be in Dublin on a cruise stop in late May 2017. My goal is to be fit and walking well when I'm there :hiking: :walking:and hope to be able to swim again :swim:
 
Happy belated birthday Holly! It is frustrating when we can't do the things we want to but soon we will be able and willing!! Enjoy the sunshine! I'm enjoying the last of it in Aus before it turns to winter- how warm do your summers in Ireland get to?


Candice, 28 yo. Rheumatoid Arthritis. Australia. Sequential unilateral THR June 1st 2016 and July 13th 2016 :)
 
Hi Candice, we get a lot of rain, but our summers from June to August are around 20 to 25 degrees c. Good for the joints. It is our St Patricks Day celebration today, so the country is gone green and about 12 degrees c with plenty of sunshine. Holly
 
[Bonesmart.org] Hip Bone Spur
 
I heard a guy say that he knew somebody that could do the box splits after recovering from a hip replacement, is this possible???????????????
 
I think if you look at the library section, there are 'amazing hip recoveries'. That included a ballet dancer doing the splits post-THR. Check it out-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom