mcopt
senior
Quick hi and update
7 months since the right and nearly 4 since the left this surgery has been unbelievable to be free of that grinding debilitating pain is incredible you do truly get your life back I can even put socks on now with no aids let alone walk the dogs miles jump on and off my motorcycle and basically live a normal life . My only grumble is that stupid insect bite 2 have healed no problem the third because of where it is has turned into a small ulcer this was due to it happening so soon after the second op when I was full of blood thinners etc and my circulation was compromised due to lack of mobility. Its no great problem and will heal in time the doctor says but it is a nuisance having to keepi
it dressed and stopping me swimming but nothing compared to pre op problems. Hope all my friends out there doing well this forum and the great people on it were such a support and help in my
pre op and early post op days will be forever grateful of your support and help
7 months since the right and nearly 4 since the left this surgery has been unbelievable to be free of that grinding debilitating pain is incredible you do truly get your life back I can even put socks on now with no aids let alone walk the dogs miles jump on and off my motorcycle and basically live a normal life . My only grumble is that stupid insect bite 2 have healed no problem the third because of where it is has turned into a small ulcer this was due to it happening so soon after the second op when I was full of blood thinners etc and my circulation was compromised due to lack of mobility. Its no great problem and will heal in time the doctor says but it is a nuisance having to keepiit dressed and stopping me swimming but nothing compared to pre op problems. Hope all my friends out there doing well this forum and the great people on it were such a support and help in my
pre op and early post op days will be forever grateful of your support and help

United Kingdom

good to hear from a lot of old (you know what I mean) and new hippies.
but they have worked and it is virtually healed so I can hopefully very soon get back into the pool and get swimming. Off for a long dog walk soon with the local dog walking group
something I haven't been able to do until now. Hope everyone is well 
.