- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,922
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Hi there 
Great update on wonderful progress made to date! Thank you for sharing. I think your assumption on Righty acting up over taking on a bit of double duty is spot on. I'm sorry it sounds like you landed in the ODIC (Over Did It Club) or at the very least a drive thru visit after PT and grocery shopping yesterday.
With any luck the meds, elevation and ice did the trick and you had some restorative rest overnight. I hope you enjoy the day tomorrow, without pain. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
@VegasGirl

Great update on wonderful progress made to date! Thank you for sharing. I think your assumption on Righty acting up over taking on a bit of double duty is spot on. I'm sorry it sounds like you landed in the ODIC (Over Did It Club) or at the very least a drive thru visit after PT and grocery shopping yesterday.
With any luck the meds, elevation and ice did the trick and you had some restorative rest overnight. I hope you enjoy the day tomorrow, without pain. Happy Thanksgiving to you!@VegasGirl
As you all know, complaining most people about how you feel or if you are hurting just accomplishes nothing. The usual comments are "But it's been a month since you're surgery. Surely you are feeling good now!" At least hubby gets it since he had his hi replaced just before my knees.
You're doing well!