Knee Infection* Here I am again

My husband and I have been spending a couple of weeks on holiday in beautiful Cornwall. We’ve revisited lots of places we were last at together 25 years ago, before we were married, and I’ve walked 50 to 60 miles, including several miles of the stunning, but sometimes strenuous, South West Coastal Path. I’ve also cycled 22 miles on the Camel Trail.

Given that 10 years ago I feared I would never walk again, never mind ride a bike, I’m feeling very proud of myself!

Recovery is definitely a marathon, not a sprint and I hope that, wherever you are on your journey, I may have encouraged you to keep going. Linda x
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Here I am again
    27A1A082-237A-413F-BA12-349EF05C2B26.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 157
Wonderful! I needed to hear this today, thank you for taking the time to post :yes!:
 
Great to hear how well you are doing, you have been through a lot to get where you are today. :hiking:
 
@Coppernob welcome back!

You'll notice that I have merged your newest thread with your previous recovery thread. For several reasons, we prefer that you only have one recovery thread:
  • That way, we have all your information in one place. This makes it easier to go back and review your history before providing advice.
  • If you keep starting new threads, you miss the posts and advice others have left for you in the old threads, and some information may be unnecessarily repeated
  • Having only one thread will act as a diary of your progress that you can look back on.
So please post any updates, questions or concerns about your recovery here. If you prefer a different thread title, just post what you want and we'll get it changed for you.
If you need an urgent response to a question, just tag a member of staff.
How to tag another member; how to answer when someone tags you

Here are the instructions on finding your thread, How can I find my threads and posts? . Many members bookmark their thread, so they can find it when they log on.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom