Guest viewing is limited

THR Help me I'am FREAKING OUT!

Well I’m going in Monday the day before you and I too am struggling with anxiety. I didn’t watch any videos because that would have sent me through the roof, lol. Had to take an anxiety med last night so I could sleep. Well prayers for both of us to calm down and have great surgical out comes. Prayers to the other side. I’d say drink but we can’t, lol.
 
Had anterior 9 days ago. Went to rehab for a week, but had I known recovery would be so painless I would have gone straight home. Consider yourself fortunate that you are having the anterior approach.
 
Tomorrow is your big day! :egypdance:
Hopefully you’re ready to roll, have all the necessary recovery aids and you’re not feeling too nervous. You’ll be back home in healing mode within the blink of an eye. Wishing you comfort, peace of mind and all the best. Hope to see you on the healing side of the forum soon! :)
@grapeape
 
Wishing you the best tomorrow! I found the last day of pre op zipped past quickly, I hope this is the same for you also.. You got this!
 
Last edited:
Woohoo! 24 hours to go for you my friend! Super excited for you! Make sure you pack some snacks for recovery! Some good books and maybe some tv shows to catch up on. Do you have to work today? Or are you off to prep for tomorrow?
 
All the best for a smooth surgery and a great start to your healing journey.
 
:wave:Thinking of you, and know that you will be glad to be on The Healing Side!
See you on the recovery side, friend.
 
Today is your surgery day! Looking forwards to seeing a new thread in the post op area. Please make sure to let us know how you did.
 
By now you would have had your surgery congrats !
 
You can follow @grapeape on his Recovery Thread:
 
Back
Top Bottom