kneeworn
graduate
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2010
- Messages
- 771
- Age
- 71
- Location
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
I meet a very nice lady today at an estate sale. She was 3 weeks postop and getting around well. She ask me how long it was going to hurt. I told for me the worst was for the first 3 months but that it took about a year for things to really feel normal.
I gave her the name of our wonderful website and encouraged her to check it out. I hope she joins. I encouraged hee to remember to elevate and ice. I encouraged her to work on her flexion but not to the point that it made the swelling worse. I hope she does well.
I know the folks here will help guide her along her way.
I gave her the name of our wonderful website and encouraged her to check it out. I hope she joins. I encouraged hee to remember to elevate and ice. I encouraged her to work on her flexion but not to the point that it made the swelling worse. I hope she does well.
I know the folks here will help guide her along her way.