Bilateral TKR Heathme1's BTKR trouble

I could not agree more with you! Trial and error does not work too well when it is your body and specifically your leg that is the recipient of possible error. You need someone that you trust and respect to look at that knee. Let's see, you live in NEw Jersey---are you near NYC? Sorry, western person, I imagine all of New Jersey is fairly close to NYC. My sister lives in Voorheis and that is my total NJ experience---oh and I worked in atlantic City one summer during college. (love Cape May)

I thought of something too---if you leg cannot extend, then perhaps there are adhesions in the back of your knee---we had a member who had her posterior capsule removed and it cured this problem.---Obviously no amount of MUA is going to cure an extension problem, which just shows how clueless your OS is. Yikes!!

I have had a few docs---I walk out of the office and think---WHY am I returning to this person???? After all, somebody had to graduate at the bottom of the class!!

Keep your chin up---it will take some time to find a new doc and make an appt and wait and wait. But, at least, you will find out, 1. what is wrong with this knee and 2. what can be done to fix it.
 
I could not agree more with you! Trial and error does not work too well when it is your body and specifically your leg that is the recipient of possible error. You need someone that you trust and respect to look at that knee. Let's see, you live in NEw Jersey---are you near NYC? Sorry, western person, I imagine all of New Jersey is fairly close to NYC. My sister lives in Voorheis and that is my total NJ experience---oh and I worked in atlantic City one summer during college. (love Cape May)

I thought of something too---if you leg cannot extend, then perhaps there are adhesions in the back of your knee---we had a member who had her posterior capsule removed and it cured this problem.---Obviously no amount of MUA is going to cure an extension problem, which just shows how clueless your OS is. Yikes!!

I have had a few docs---I walk out of the office and think---WHY am I returning to this person???? After all, somebody had to graduate at the bottom of the class!!

Keep your chin up---it will take some time to find a new doc and make an appt and wait and wait. But, at least, you will find out, 1. what is wrong with this knee and 2. what can be done to fix it.

@skigirl I am near NYC but never went to any doctors over there since I am depending on one person to help with my mom while I have surgery and they are already coming and hour away to help.. dont want to make it two hours if I don't have to.


Sent from my iPhone
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom