Having left knee done July 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
New knee tomorrow! See you on the other side!
 
In case I'm not on here the rest of the day, I wanted to say "Good Luck!" to you tomorrow. You'll do fine…..and I look forward to reading about your successful surgery and recovery!
 
Hi @the quiltermom You are welcome and know you will do great. Wishing all of you that are having your surgery the very best and soon you will be enjoying things that you have been missing.
Lots to look forward to. All the best for you . Holly
 
@thequiltermom, I have moved your posts and responses since your surgery to the Knee Replacement Recovery forum. The title I used for you is "I Have a New Knee". Will be more than happy to change it to something you prefer if you just let me know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024

Members online

Back
Top Bottom