andpeaches
junior member
Hi Kim!!! Well if this reassures you, I too have been bothered by low back/L hip pain the last few days and I asked my PT about it. She said it’s very common after TKR and usually gets better when our gait becomes more normal and after we don't need to spend as much time elevating the surgical knee. I’m trying to change positions more frequently now at almost 4 weeks. I go from 1 hour iced knee up in recliner, then over to sofa for 1/2 hour, then walk around for 20 min, then head back to recliner and ice
. It’s my knee recovery cross-fit course
I hope you’re hip pain gets relief and the strength comes back slowly. Oh the PATIENCE!! Wish that came in a bottle !!
Andpeaches
. It’s my knee recovery cross-fit course
I hope you’re hip pain gets relief and the strength comes back slowly. Oh the PATIENCE!! Wish that came in a bottle !!
Andpeaches
United States
The posts were very reassuring, as always. Thanks a bunch.
