First, thank you for merging my threads - I could not find the first one for the life of me!
Answers to your questions above:
1. Pain level has been a 4 - 7 depending on the day. If I do too much it will get to a 9 meaning I don't want to walk on it.
2. I was off all pain meds, but still have hydrocodone for pain as needed. As the pain increased I had to start taking one in the morning and one at night. My doctor has just started me on anti-inflammatories. (more on that below)
3. My flexion was 125 and my extension was 2 (last measurement). I've never had an issue with flexion. Extension was my challenge from the start with it sticking at 10 - 12 at the start but my doctor says there is no issue - I'm extending fine.
4. Moderate swelling depending on the day and activity. I actually saw the shape of my knee for the first time about 2 weeks ago one morning....I forgot what it looked like!
5. I do housework, cooking, cleaning, shopping, walk an average of 3 miles per day at work - that's just walking around my building (it's huge), and I go to the gym twice a week. Have confirmed 5 miles of walking in a day cripples me.
6. I was doing all PT exercises but working with my doctor we're on a "minimum activity" plan right now. Just walking for work. No workouts on the knees. My trainer and I are focused on core and upper body only. Stairs, squats, anything weight bearing or causing pressure on the knee hurts.
Want to clarity that my knee pain is NOT in the joint itself. It is on the inside of the knee. It feels like I have a tendon/ligament that is torn (I did that a lot when I was younger in sports so remember the feeling).
Update -> Met with my doctor as I said above and I'm on minimum activity for a month with anti-inflammatories and pain meds as needed. It has been one week. Pain is significantly better. I'm walking significantly better. Her view on the problem is either an impingement or bursitis - we're going with a bursitis treatment now and if it doesn't get better I got back to my surgeon for a deeper look.