TKR Greetings from Maine: LTKR 17/07/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
DWhit, sorry to hear about your fall but glad there is no permanent damage. I was hanging on to my husband for dear life on Christmas Eve when we went to my family's for dinner because we had snow. I am glad to see you are back teaching and have a nice class. I retired in June of this year after teaching for 38 yrs.

I love Portland and can't wait to visit this spring with healthy knees. My daughter will be graduating from UNE in May. She is hoping to stay in that area if she can get a job.
Good Luck with your knees!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Greetings from Maine: LTKR 17/07/2013
Hope you and yours have had a wonderful Christmas holiday with lots of family fellowship and sharing of gifts and lots of good food to eat.


I’ll be looking for you at the BoneSmart annual New Year’s Party. It’s been a very eventful year for most of us---and will be a very eventful year coming up for others of us looking forward to surgery in the new year.


Remember to bring food and drink to share---and pictures are always appreciated and loads of fun to share.


SEE YOU AT THE PARTY!!!!!
[Bonesmart.org] Greetings from Maine: LTKR 17/07/2013
bottomshollow
 
*** It's my first kneeversary! WHAT an amazing and wonderful journey it's been! Sooooooo grateful to be walking without pain. I'll be celebrating on Saturday by doing something I *NEVER* thought I'd ever be doing again; I'm going back to the Maine Senior Games and competing in the 1500M racewalk! I haven't trained so I have no expectations. Fortunately, the Maine and National Senior Games welcome ALL comers, from elite athletes to recreational folks like me just going through the motions.

Once, I thought I saw a forum on here for people whose replacements were more than a year ago; it was called Class of 2013, Class of 2012, etc. Can't find it now. Can someone point me to it? Thank you! Best wishes to all on your recovery journey!
 
@DWhit , welcome back and well done on your recovery. Good luck on Saturday! There is a reunion thread for hippies but no one has started one on the knee side. Feel free to start this - I'm sure many members will join you there!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom