Guest viewing is limited

Hip Resurfacing Getting ready for round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful room, had 2 PT sessions today and they went well.How are you doing?
 
I'm 7 days post op and all going pretty well.The only negative is when I get up in the morning I feel a little lightheaded and winded.Idid lose some blood in surgery but my levels were normal when I left hospital.
Anyone else experience this early on?
 
Feeling light headed is quite normal in the early days following complex surgery, especially when one has list blood. It is has to be replaced - your explains what is occurring..

The following is a link to an article which provides some approximate timeframes around the healing phases and processes and the relevant nutritional information for each phase.

Healing Phases & Nutrition

This second link is to other nutritional articles which you may find interesting, including one relating to bone health.

Nutritional advice for pre op and recovery

Disclaimer: The information on dietary factors, foods, and beverages contained in these articles does not cover all possible uses, actions, precautions, side effects, and interactions. It is not intended as medical advice for individual problems. Liability for individual actions or omissions based upon the contents of this article is expressly disclaimed. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of all medical conditions including the taking of supplements.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom