Knee Infection Germs attack and revision is scheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly, I would highly doubt it in Jeffery's case because they are working so hard to make sure they got all the infection. They may even have him semi-quarantined at this stage. I hated being stuck in the room! I was wanting to climb the walls, but they said it was for my protection, and the other patient's. They might not be as aggressive with Jeffery's situation, but I am betting they are, to achieve the greatest probability of success.
 
Hi Jeffrey, you have a whole bunch of BoneSmart member angels coming your way with a circle of prayers... even from OZ!
[Bonesmart.org] Germs attack and revision is scheduled

Looking forward to hearing positive news from you :)
 
You guys are the best! I got my date of Nov 1st for surgery so I suppose all previous labs say the abx did their jobs.
I too, have belief and trust in the "Greatest Physician" and respectfully call on him to be present. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. May God bless you all. Jeffrey:spin:
 
Jeffery!

Way to go! God is so magnificent! He will be there guiding your surgeon's and putting you on the path to wellness! I am so happy to hear the infection is gone! Praise The Lord! :angel: :happydance:
 
Oh Jeffrey,
That is great news. I will keep you in my prayers. Soon this will just be a bad memory.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom