general anesthesia hip replacement

Hi
Thanks for all the information by members. I'm so much better prepared. I'm 36 getting hip replacement surgery and I've been reading post about people being really happy with the spinal but in my case I can't get spinal because I've had a spinal inflammation before so I'm extremely worried about the general anesthesia now that I'm reading all the wonderful things about the spinal. I would love to hear anyone experience with general. I guess this is my first surgery and a little comfort might help..
I have had both of mine with general. Piece of cake. Don't sweat too. They know what they are doing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hi @safezone I’m having general anesthesia on the 19th with my hip replacement, in this instance it’s because it’s my surgeons preference. Thanks for this post because after hearing all of the positive comments about having a spinal I was fretting a bit about the general. This post has helped. You would have had your surgery by now so I’m going to jump over to the recovery side and see how you’re doing.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
HikerWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back