TKR From Liverpool UK, 6 weeks post op.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry to hear you have been feeling so down, Lindy. You are one of the snails on here - where we have a slower recovery than others. Please believe me when I say if you are feeling depressed and come on here, you won't bring anyone down. All you will get is support and peeps trying to spur you on and keep your chin up - honest.

I do hope you get your sciatica sorted. I know that is horrible. Add to that you painful knee, no wonder you're not feeling on top of the world.

But please just try and have a bit of patience, recovery will come. As I said above, some of us are just slower than others. Do do do do keep coming on here for support. It works wonders :thumb:

Richard, you are very jammy to get free gym. I would be there like a shot several times a week :heehee: Can't believe your doctor who won't even discuss your TKR! What a disgrace - change him to another one :umm:
Tried to change all other doctors lists are full ,even the nurses at center cant wait for him to retire but no chance of that even though past retirement age. I go to baths 3 times a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
TKA TROUBLE
Recent bookmarks