THR Finally On The Recovery Side

I remember you, Mersada. I am back preparing for a knee replacement this Thursday. My hip that was done in 2021 has been wonderful and the same surgeon is doing my knee.
I got back to exercising pretty quickly after my hip replacement. I don’t know anything about rebounders, but I was doing spin classes regularly. Then, my knee started bothering me and that put an end to those for now. I’m hoping to get back in the gym full swing once I get through this knee recovery.
 
Hi Mersada,
What a wonderful surprise to see a post from you! I am sorry I can't weigh in on the rebounder. I had one years ago, before my hip deteriorated, but got rid of it and haven't used one since. Your surgeon comes highly recommended so I guess I'd trust that his office staff knows whether he'd approve, or not.

I'm so sorry you lost your dog. While your cats can't replace your dog, hopefully the cats prove to be just as loving as your companions.

With any luck, some BoneSmart members that have engaged in Zumba will stop by with pointers. Make sure the class leader is aware you had a hip replacement because she'll possibly know what you should avoid, if anything.

I'm happy you have fond memories of the forum, you were always a joy to engage with.
Wishing you a great rest of the year and a happy holiday season, Mersada! :wave:
@Mersada
 
:wave: @Mersada
Sorry about your furbaby...I had my little shihtzu Mojo for 17 years and he passed almost a years ago.
My daughter gifted me with a French Bulldog puppy last Christmas.
Should have got a cat... this breed is high strung and Hard Headed:nah:

Your kitties look Sweet.

:kitty:
:kittymilk:
 
Back
Top Bottom