LolaBee
junior member
- Joined
- May 27, 2019
- Messages
- 66
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Here's a link for CPK lab info:
www.healthline.com
One of the rare, but dangerous side effects of Daptomycin is muscle deterioration. Your kidneys cannot handle the "shredded" muscle byproducts. My first symptom was a stiff neck and upper back muscle pain. It quickly became extreme pain and near paralysis of my arms, hands, and legs.
I took a probiotic Rx called Lactinex for about 8 months, but now I take over the counter probiotics (whichever I can find in my little rural stores and lots of yogurt).
Continued healing, hugs.
CPK Isoenzymes Test: Purpose, Procedure & Results
The CPK isoenzymes test is a way to measure the levels of the enzyme creatine phosphokinase in your bloodstream. This enzyme is important for muscle function.
One of the rare, but dangerous side effects of Daptomycin is muscle deterioration. Your kidneys cannot handle the "shredded" muscle byproducts. My first symptom was a stiff neck and upper back muscle pain. It quickly became extreme pain and near paralysis of my arms, hands, and legs.
I took a probiotic Rx called Lactinex for about 8 months, but now I take over the counter probiotics (whichever I can find in my little rural stores and lots of yogurt).
Continued healing, hugs.