Kiwi71
new member
Josephine is it normal to get lower bacl pain on one side (the same side as my new hip) I am thinking it could be because of walking a little lopsided? I am using two crutches and will be 6 weeks post op tomorrow 27th March.
I am having my other hip done on the 6th April so only a week and half away - maybe my lopsidedness will sort itself out with two new hips? I've been putting ibrophen gel on my lower back and resting up. I've never had back pain before so this is something new and unwelcome! Just wanted to know if it was common or not? I was thinking about icing my lower back too - I've been soaking in long baths for the last couple of days and that seems to help. And I've been trying to correct my posture and gentle stretch my back. Any other suggestions? Thanks again.
I am having my other hip done on the 6th April so only a week and half away - maybe my lopsidedness will sort itself out with two new hips? I've been putting ibrophen gel on my lower back and resting up. I've never had back pain before so this is something new and unwelcome! Just wanted to know if it was common or not? I was thinking about icing my lower back too - I've been soaking in long baths for the last couple of days and that seems to help. And I've been trying to correct my posture and gentle stretch my back. Any other suggestions? Thanks again.
New Zealand