Guest viewing is limited

Fractured Neck of Femur/Pinning Dynamic Hip Screw Right side hip.

Hi all hope everyone recovering well, still struggling here two and a half years later yikes :oyvey:still having problems with knee collapsing and pain in thigh muscle. Doctor has referred me back to physio but says he thinks it is nerve damage and if so there is not a lot that can be done. Wondering if anybody else has experience with this, take care x
 
Hi all hope everyone recovering well, still struggling here two and a half years later yikes :oyvey:still having problems with knee collapsing and pain in thigh muscle. Doctor has referred me back to physio but says he thinks it is nerve damage and if so there is not a lot that can be done. Wondering if anybody else has experience with this, take care x
How are you @Divipops? I haven’t been on the forum for a while. Has your nerve pain subsided at all? How are you now?
 
Hi I'vegotthis good to hear from you, hope your keeping well, haven't been on forum myself much. Still plodding think I have just come to accept the discomfort now, they are certain now it is nerve damage as I have also been experiencing a feeling of having pins and needles sensation under my foot of the affected leg. They have suggested more physio to concentrate on the knee problem, but apparently there is a 34 weeks waiting time. Never mind we can't change things, chin up take care xx :)
 
Back
Top Bottom