Bilateral TKR Debs 2 new knees<

So 2 years to the day my left knee develops a burning sensation and is a little ‘clunky’
Perhaps you could show me where this pain is using this chart.

[Bonesmart.org] Debs 2 new knees<



I'd really like to offer you some structured advice but in order to do that, I also need to ask you some questions. Are you willing for me to do that?

Previous done in this post
 
Certainly Josephine.
Pain is DLF1 and DLF2. Occasionally in the same position on the right.
 
So here then?
[Bonesmart.org] Debs 2 new knees<


That could very well be Pes Anserine and MPFL pain or a loose implant

And I'll repeat this again: I'd really like to offer you some structured advice but in order to do that, I also need to ask you some questions. Are you willing for me to do that?
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom