THR Day 3 Post Op

Thank you! I’m doing very well. Had my 4 week check up. They said everything looked good and lifted my restrictions. I was told to use pain as my guide. They had to repair a muscle while they were in there as well, so I’m still having a bit of stiffness and limping. So glad this is behind me and I can look ahead to pain free activities! You all have been so helpful! Thank you!

Fascinating you had a 4 week check-up. I had a 1 week (with PA), and will have a 6 week check-up.

When is your next check-up?

Did you have an anterior or posterior approach? When you say no restrictions, what about precautions for dislocations? I have those until the 3 month mark.

Glad to hear your recovery is overall going very well! :yes!:

I had a PT in my home for 4 weeks, a nurse that came in to remove staples at 2 weeks, then I went into office for xrays and check up. My surgery was on the side, so I guess lateral. It is healing beautifully though. He said I could bend down to tie shoes etc, as long as it didn’t bother me. I’m still being careful though! Hope you’re doing well!

Happy Two Month Anniversary!
Hopefully you’re enjoying progress over the last month since we last heard from you.
Please let us know how you’re doing when you have time. Will look forward to hearing from you.
Happy Sunday and best wishes for a great week! :SUNsmile:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom