Guest viewing is limited

Cryo cuff or....?

[Bonesmart.org] Cryo cuff or....?
@hegel
 
Thanks for the sizing chart InkedMarie--oof, it was staring me in the face on their site! I just saw the "cooler ordering info" and didn't look closer (you have to order the cuff separately.)
 
I bought an ice machine, but it was a pain to keep refilling it. I did great with gel ice packs...they stay cold a long time. I really thought I'd love the ice machine, but ended up preferring the ice packs. MY LTKR was 6 months ago. Feeling great. It still hurts some, but they say it takes a year. Hoping to get the other knee done in a few months. I was worried sick about the first one, but it really wasn't that bad. Having help for a few weeks is essential tho.
 
Glad you are doing well. My neighbor had both of his knees replaced (at different times) and is loaning me his ice machine. The hospital may supply one (we will see) but I am not going to purchase one.
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom