Debru4
Insider
@Mojo333---I am so happy that you had your hips fixed first----seems like you have been through so many of the things I have questions about....it's as if I have my own private guru!
@Layla--That's reassuring to know others had the same area, and that it may continue to improve. I guess that makes sense in terms of the nerves---not sure if regeneration is the term or what, but the concept that feeling can continue to come back!
(I'm so very happy to see that you are human....going all wild and posting something without 100% verification.....hehe! I won't hold you to it and call it Fake News if it ends up not being totally accurate.
)

@Layla--That's reassuring to know others had the same area, and that it may continue to improve. I guess that makes sense in terms of the nerves---not sure if regeneration is the term or what, but the concept that feeling can continue to come back!
(I'm so very happy to see that you are human....going all wild and posting something without 100% verification.....hehe! I won't hold you to it and call it Fake News if it ends up not being totally accurate.
)
United States









The sun is so brutal it's hard to keep a garden - our growing seasons are spring and fall. It's kind of backwards - most places people are stuck inside in the winter - we are stuck inside in the hottest part of the summer. 