Debru4
Insider
I noticed that your right hip was also replaced. Are you a "hold em on your right hip girl" also? After I read your comment, I realized that not only did I carry a total of 4 babies (2 pregnancies) en utero, but I also literally "carried" them and so many others riding on that right hip---jutting and swaying as I did! 
A 10+ pound baby---must have felt like a very long pregnancy! I only lasted 7 months with the triplets---they were each 4 1/2 pounds--big babies for only 32 weeks, but your guy was almost the same weight when he came.
Now my curiosity is piqued about whether multiples/big babies have a long lasting impact on hips as my nurse friends suggested. Time to do some research!

A 10+ pound baby---must have felt like a very long pregnancy! I only lasted 7 months with the triplets---they were each 4 1/2 pounds--big babies for only 32 weeks, but your guy was almost the same weight when he came.
Now my curiosity is piqued about whether multiples/big babies have a long lasting impact on hips as my nurse friends suggested. Time to do some research!
United States
It makes slogging through sand seem easier but is quite a good workout - including upper body. Think cross-country skiing. Now they are a life-saver with my right leg not up to full strength and my left knee hurting. Mine are Leki brand, which are very good but there are other good ones. REI sells a few brands and I'm sure there's plenty of places in CO to buy them. You can watch YouTube videos on how to use them. 


So I might fall off and break the other hip. I'd love to try one out though to see---will have to ask my Facebook friends if any of them have one! Had to laugh----I used to be a whiz at hula hooping-----now that I am at "that certain age" you referred to, I no longer have the gift! Hurts my hip, back and head (realized I was whipping my head around as if that would help make the middle move better---
)!! You have a great weekend, as well! 

