Guest viewing is limited

Count down has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did manage to go to sleep around 5 or 5:30 in the morning. But I kept waking up every hour on the hour.:mcoffee::tantrum:
 
It is now day 1 and counting. Feeling better rested today because I actually slept!!!:happydance: Also feeling some anxiety, which I have been told is perfectly normal. Thank God that I am normal!!!:yes!:
 
You are almost there! Good luck tomorrow. Sleep well.


RTKR - 9th December, 2013
 
I don't know if you started one but you may want to start a post op thread. This way you will be all set when you are ready to post!!!


RTKR - 9th December, 2013
 
It is now D-day!!! I need to be up in five hours--why aren't I sleeping you ask? I needed to go to the bathroom. Surgery starts at 10:30a.m.:shocked:
 
Good luck @sunlight199 on your surgery tomorrow! Sending you positive thoughts and best wishes and prayers for some sleep yet tonight!
 
It is now 3:47 a.m. And I am awake because I'm hungry!!! Go figure!!! This never happened to me before and I can't sleep with a grumbling stomach!!! Sheesh!!!:sigh:
 
Good luck @sunlight199, am thinking of you. See in recovery. Xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom