I had my planned appointment with my original surgeons associate (Mr. Duffy). To be honest i was a little apprehensive and worried he would try to fob me off so to speak.
I was pleasantly surprised he looked at my knee asked lots of questions re X-rayed my knee he said he could not see any problems with the implant and therefore my issue is he thinks is around the implant.
He suggested going into my knee with a camera and have a real look around while moving the knee to see what is catching and crunching and hopefully the source of the pain.
He was very reassuring and stressed there was no rush in this and it was up to me. I replied by asking if it was his knee what would you do. He replied i would have the camera to find the issue then possibly a solution.
I did stress to him that key hole surgery was the beginning of all my issues. He understood this but did say this was slightly different as no cartilage is going to be removed which is what happened in the previous operations as there is no cartilage left.
I agreed and he has scheduled me in for after September.
This is a little ray of sunshine. I will continue to swim and exercise as much as my knee lets me in order to keep my fitness and leg strength up.