Guest viewing is limited

THR Cleared to go!

@HertsHippy Thanks for that, I'll give it a go in April when the water warms up in the outdoor pool. I'm not a very good swimmer and can only do 4 lengths without stopping! I've just walked about 1000 metres to the local pasty shop, going down I didn't need a walking stick but coming back up a very steep hill without it I would have been crawling. Still, it's great to be able to climb that hill almost pain free at last. Next challenge is riding my electric bike but that shouldn't be too difficult (I hope). ‍♀️
 
Thanks for the tip Kaz... That sounds like a great idea re getting into the kayak... I can just about do breaststroke now but am being careful. Did 20 lengths yesterday, combination of front crawl, breastroke and lying on my back slowly kicking. Pool ladders getting better too. My aim was to keep moving in the water for 30 minutes.. Not bad and ok today... An going to try to do this 3x a week.
 
Happy Four Month Anniversary!
I hope you're doing well. Please leave an update next time you stop by.
We'd love to hear about your progress and it's also inspirational to those following behind you.
Wishing you a wonderful Spring! :flwrysmile:
@Kaz54
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom