Guest viewing is limited

Chauncy's Pre-Knee Replacement Jitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your advice about getting a second opinion. I have thought about it. I'm going to see how I do over the next couple weeks. If I can't get some downhill momentum going in the weight department, then I will see someone else.
I didn't get another date or a target date, so I went to a nutritionist for some counselling. She was disappointing, I'm also going to see my GP, as my blood sugars are up. I'll get that under control and work on my weight and go from there.
I just feel the light at the end of the tunnel got even further away.
 
I agree with everyone above. Research other OS. I had my surgery on January 9th. Very nauseated for the first 10 days and eating not much since then and only lost 5 pounds since surgery. That was a month ago. That is because of the inactivity. I dont understand how he expects you to lost weight if your activity level is low. You deserve better!!!
 
I'm glad you're going to see your GP @Chauncy . You do need to get those blood sugars under control. Having them high can pre-dispose you towards infections and you don't want that with a kine replacement.
 
go and walk some if you can
when it dries out going in the hills and walk some..
got to go guys..
 
Hopefully managing your diet for your blood sugar will also help with the weight loss. And once your blood sugar is ok you can have the surgery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom