5 months post op
Things are about the same but everso slightly better. Lucky i have this forum to remind me.
Our property is very hilly, and at first, after my op i really didn't enjoy our visits as it was just too hard. Now at each visit i can see and feel improvement. Yay!
If i concentrate i can walk up the steep slope unaided with near normal gait. Going down is still tough, i need a stick for every step. I don't trust myself on the gravely slope at all yet im afraid of slipping. I use anything to aid me!
Sit to stand is still painful. Feels like i may have some tendonitis there. Not sure how to cure that.
I've been using the bike and walker at my gym. Can walk at 4.3k per hour...but only do a max of 15mins combined before my strength class.
I'm getting out and about often.
Like everyone I'd like pain free. Just not happening just yet.
Next month I'm hoping for more improvement.
A mended torn muscle would be nice!
Things are about the same but everso slightly better. Lucky i have this forum to remind me.
Our property is very hilly, and at first, after my op i really didn't enjoy our visits as it was just too hard. Now at each visit i can see and feel improvement. Yay!
If i concentrate i can walk up the steep slope unaided with near normal gait. Going down is still tough, i need a stick for every step. I don't trust myself on the gravely slope at all yet im afraid of slipping. I use anything to aid me!
Sit to stand is still painful. Feels like i may have some tendonitis there. Not sure how to cure that.
I've been using the bike and walker at my gym. Can walk at 4.3k per hour...but only do a max of 15mins combined before my strength class.
I'm getting out and about often.
Like everyone I'd like pain free. Just not happening just yet.
Next month I'm hoping for more improvement.
A mended torn muscle would be nice!
Australia