marieltha graduate Joined Apr 9, 2019 Messages 925 Gender Female Country United States Nov 28, 2019 #601 I was also wondering how your knees are doing. Always get some inspiration from your thread.
Macknit graduate Joined Jun 2, 2019 Messages 510 Age 73 Location Oregon Gender Female Country United States Dec 28, 2019 #602 I do know you wrote that you might not be on Bone Smart as much, in order to focus on your healing....however it looks like many of us miss you!!! I've had regression with this holiday season, it has been rough trying to keep up and to also do the necessary preparations for a big family! Please let us know how your knees are handling your recovery...and be assured we are all sending positive thoughts your way!
I do know you wrote that you might not be on Bone Smart as much, in order to focus on your healing....however it looks like many of us miss you!!! I've had regression with this holiday season, it has been rough trying to keep up and to also do the necessary preparations for a big family! Please let us know how your knees are handling your recovery...and be assured we are all sending positive thoughts your way!