Can this be successful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kymammovanner, like Celle said, is not like that at all. You shouldn't have pain and since everything is even, it's more normal. After all we're used to our parts working in unison. By not depending on a "good" part, recovery is actually a normal process. If you just went to a gym for Stengthening, you wouldn't be working on one part but both, together, balanced. Does this make sense. After all, it's just one month out for me and I'm pretty much back to normal. No limp, no real muscle and certainly no joint pain.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
 
Whenever I am asked for my height I tell them I am 6'4" "according to the weight charts". (I am obviously much shorter than that.)
 
So many people here have BTKR's and are happy to have done it that way. My doctor did them six weeks apart and I was extremely pleased with the way everything worked out. Just wanted to say that it is OK to have them done separately….whatever works best, and feels best for you!
 
They will catch up to each other. In the long-term, considering that it takes up to a year to recover fully, a 6-week difference becomes less significant.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom