THR Buttock pain 3 months post op<

Hi @Josephine
For some reason I didn't receive any notification that you replied, I'm sorry
I guess what I am looking for is your thoughts on whether this will be something that I will be able to work through with stretching and such?
Is it an indication of a botched surgery?
The original surgeon did not think it was anything to worry about but when you have as much pain as I have had for so long, I guess I am just trying to determine if this discrepancy is what has been causing my problems.
The pain is still is about the same after the shot, no better
Thank you!
 
whether this will be something that I will be able to work through with stretching and such?
But you haven't told my about anything yet! If you read this thread from the beginning, you will see how you've made no mention of pain or anything. So how can I advise?
 
Hello
I guess I'm not great at posting but here it goes
Surgery was 17 months ago, postier approach and I'm still having pain across my buttock and down the side along my scar. My hamstrings are extremely tight and I'm trying stretching but to no avail.
Does the offset of my leg bone 10mm sound out of the ordinary to you?
Just trying to determine if that is extreme enough to be causing my problems.
The surgeon that told me this has me doing therapy (just stretching)to try to alleviate the pain.
He thinks because my leg is off to the side it is causing strain on the muscles.
I know how knowledgeable you are and was wanting your thoughts in regard to the offset and lld?
Thank you
 
I'm sorry you're struggling.
I hope you find answers soon and relief from the pain.
Wishing you comfort!
@Rkeilb
 
@Rkeilb you will notice that I have merged your two threads together as we prefer that members in recovery only have one thread.

This is for three reasons:
1. if you keep starting new threads, you miss the posts others have left you in the old threads
2. it often ends up that information is unnecessarily repeated
3. it's best if we can keep all your recovery story in one place so it's easily accessed if we need to advise you.

Please keep all your questions and updates on this thread. If you would like a new thread title just give a shout.
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom