BTKR is scheduled for January 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ParamedicGirl - sounds like you are preparing yourself. The BTKR is the best way to go. A very handy tool for me was the rolling walker with the seat - the seat doubled as a carrier, so I could get what I needed and wheel it back to 'my nest'. I think your timing at the end of March is perfect - your will have a new SPRING in your step as you get walking with your new knees.
All the best,
 
Hi newkneesNH, got your message. So nice to hear from you. You sound like you are doing well. My email would not let me respond that way. Who knows? I'm doing well. Getting tired of all this some days. P.T. Is tough but is encouraging. I'm having to do a lot of icing every day. Did not realize it would take so long for the internal swelling to go away. It's a long process, but worth it. So glad I did both knees. It's so funny that I can have a really good day and then be wiped out and lots of pain the next. I'm taking Tylenol ,and pain med. just at night,( oxycodone). I tried to stop pain med. and my O.S. At my 6 weeks check up encouraged me to take it at night. And before P.T. If needed.
Bonesmart has been such a help. Hope you are encouraged and gaining strength every day.
Take care, keep in touch, Fawkes( Sue)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom