I had to get new orthotics after knee #2 also. After struggling to move them from slippers to shoes to dog walking shoes every day I relented and bought a second pair. Much better!!! I believe insurance paid for at least part of it.
United States
United States
United Kingdom
This kind of careful analysis is really helpful. My pilates teacher does similar work with me - like working on vastus medialis to help tighten my MCL.we saw my R knee go too inward as I went down (this is in line with what my podiatrist saw,
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
This is fantastic news and something everyone strives for!I realized I hadn't noticed my knees at all during the past hour.
United States
United States
When I'm more limber, for decades my technique was using my body weight on a foam roller to get the TPs out of my quads. I a not getting enough purchase with my elbow so will try a wooden rolling pin tomorrow!I have used a rolling pin for my IT Band. It hurts, but helps.
United States
United States