Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKRs scheduled for March 12, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your good wishes! Yes, tonight I am having a bit of apprehension. We leave the house at 4:30 a.m. for arrival at the hospital at 5:45. Surgery is scheduled for 7:30 a.m., so by this time tomorrow, I will be on the other side. I'll keep in touch~~ Again, thank you!
 
My best to you Chandler, being first on the schedule is the best place to be. Rest, elevation and ice is my advice. My recuperation journey has been pretty pain free and I uneventful, life is good.
 
See you on the 'otherside'. I certainly hope all goes well! Let you journey begin.
 
By now you are on the "Other Side"!! We look forward to hearing from you in a thread in the Recovery Section!

Please post back with a new thread in the Recovery Section---we are looking forward to hearing how you are doing and how things went!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom