TKR Bilateral TKR 25th May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, @roy, for your advice about the exercise. I won't do that again!
@SusieShoes, if I can do it, I'm sure you can! Ask Mr Shoes to stay with you - having my daughter ready to help if needed gave me the confidence to try it.
 
@Faele, congratulations! Those are some pretty awesome milestones!
Nice to get your life back and shedding all those handy helps is a nice tangible way to mark your knees coming of age. I remember when we started collecting them it brought me to the reality of impending surgery.
I don't know if you would feel comfortable or not, but could you share a picture of yourself (with your straight legs !)
 
Thanks @nensi! Yes, I'll post some photos but I'll have to wait until my daughter has some spare time to show me how to do it, as I'm not the brightest tool in the shed when it comes to technology!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom