Guest viewing is limited

Revised PKR to TKR bigal1947's Recovery Thread

Thank you for the update it is very encouraging for me to see you making it happen after the bumps in the road.
 
Now at week 11 and have been working full time for about 3 weeks. Still having Physio now twice a week and still need Panado once or twice a day. Am able to walk up and down( more difficult) with pain levels at about 3. Sleeping still sometimes difficult. Walking very comfortable after first couple of steps.
 
It sounds like you are doing quite well for being out only less than 3 months.
 
I’m now at week 11 I have been back at work full time fo4 about 3 weeks. I still have phsio now 2 instead of 3 times per week. I’m only on Panado twice a day. I can walk up and down steps properly but there is some pain but I am battling through it. Sleeping sometimes is a problem.
 
Hello again
We are at 13 weeks. It’s sore when I get up from sitting and is sore when I walk down the stairs. Up is easier but still sore. I’m only very occasionally taking Panado. Once I have warmed up walking is no problem. Just hope all the pains would go.
 
Those pains will go away. It just takes time, time to heal. It's encouraging that you are feeling better once you get walking!
 
You are doing well, even if it doesn’t seem like it.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom