Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Baths and Feet

Why do those stories always come from men??
I wish that it happened to me---but my recovery from my BTKR was laboriously slow, too! It took me five months to lose a slight limp, and six months to bet to around 80%-85%. It was eight months before I felt like I was at 90%-95%.
 
I used the Pro=Stretch when I had PT for the PF. Perhaps I should invest in one.
I once met a guy in the Honda service department who asked why I was walking that way, as i was pacing. I told him my story and he insisted that I go back to my OS because surely I had infection and would lose my leg. He really read me the riot act. Some other customers came up to me and said, "That guy is a real expert, isn't he?" There was another man there who was back to work a few weeks post -replacement. All in all, it was a discouraging day. I went to see the PA the next week, who assured me that I was doing well and would progress at my own rate. Never listened to the MAN on the street again.
 
Tim, I realize I made a sexist generalization. sorry, and hope you are doing well.
 
I am worried. I went to Longwood gardens a week ago and walked outside in damp weather for 2 hours, then stood still taking to a woman for ½ hour. Now my knees feel stiff after I sit a while and when I get up from sitting I have slight pain in my left knee. It goes away when I walk a few steps. I am concerned because it is only 6 years since I had bilateral knee replacement and this is the first problem I have had after recovery. What could be happening?
 
I have no idea what could be going on. I am going to tag @Josephine, our forum director and nurse to see what she can tell you.
 
Those incidents can still give you issues, even after all this time. Not much more to say.
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom