Guest viewing is limited

Bad News

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very sad to hear, but on the brighter side it was caught in time and there is a course of action. I will pray that it goes well for you. Try to keep busy so you don't have too much time to think about what is ahead. The anticipation is the worst part. Just think positive thoughts---- soon it will be good as new!

Hop
 
Tahoe I've only just caught up with your post and I can't tell you how sorry I am that this has happened to you! Wishing you all the very best - I'll be thinking of you! :thmb:
 
Hi Tahoe, just wanted to say hello and hope you are feeling ok. My prayers are with you and your lovely family this Thanksgiving Day.
Marquesa
 
Hi Bobby Happy Thanksgiving........to you and your family.....forget all thats going on and enjoy the day you ll deserve it.................)..
 
So, I go to the surgeon tomorrow!! I am so excited to get on with it, as it is I can barely walk today. It was -20 degrees below zero this morning and that isn't helping anything. I also see the pain management doctor tomorrow too. On top of all that it is Leslie's birthday tomorrow too. At least I dont have to work for 2 days and we get to get out of town!! Wish me luck!!
 
Good luck with it all Tahoe - I'll be thinking of you! I can only imagine what those sort of temperatures are doing to your hip pain!:cnsl:
 
Hang in there, Tahoe!!! Things are gonna get better for you. You are in my prayers, my friend.
 
All the best, Tahoe--we'll be waiting to hear from you when you get back!:thmb:
 
Prayers coming your way, Tahoe! Post so we know how you're doing!!! ((:0)
 
Good luch Bobby take care we are all pulling for ya please post and let us know..............( tell leslie happy birthday from BS.............)
 
Hello Tahoe,

I am soooo sorry about all you have been going thru. My prayers are with you. I hope everything went well for you today. I will "tune in" for your updates.

God Bless!
 
I feel so bad that you have to go throught this. I remember you were getting your THR around the same time as me. Think positive thoughts, and everyone here will be praying for you and sending positive energy your way.

Hop
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back
Top Bottom