Guest viewing is limited

TKR Back pain

Went to see my surgeon today for post op 7 weeks appointment. He was delighted with my progress. He said considering the complex surgery and pre op problems I had had he was amazed at my recovery. Pleased with my bend and straightening and healing of scar. He showed me the extent of the damage and issues I had on the scan pictures. He explained it had taken a lot of work and research and engineering to create my custom built unique joint to accommodate my bone deformities. It had taken a lot of time and money. But he was so pleased I had worked so hard and made it all worthwhile. He could only see that I would continue to improve and looked forward to seeing my progress in 4 months. He said I’m sure it will change your life and he was so happy to see my standing upright evenly and all the pain I had suffered to get there was worth it. I came out feeling on top of the world and cried happy tears. X
 
Back
Top Bottom