AVN: when is it time for hip replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the 'white coat syndrome' gets most folk... You will be fine Butterfly :)
 
I get high BP whenever I hear the velcro on the BP cuff! When you have anyone take your BP tell them you have "white coat syndrome". Most people understand the anxiety we have in a medical environment. It often take 3-4 times before I get a normal reading in a clinic. I now take my BP at home and track it. Of course it's totally normal when I measure it. Take care - you'll be fine!

my BP is THROUGH THE ROOF before a Dr's visit. like 160/115! I've started going to the Blood Pressure station at the grocery store and taking pictures of it so I can show the Dr next time I go in that it's usually on the really low side of the spectrum.
 
Any tips on sleeping with AVN with pain in both hips, just a lot more on my right hip?

I keep on turning all night long because I get sore pretty fast. I tried pillows but I still keep on turning. For pain I'm only taking tramadol because I was told that I really can't take anything stronger because I have IGA NEPHROPATHY in my kidneys so they try not to give me something that will harm my kidneys. Any ideas? Other than surgery just for now.
 
Fraid not, my friend. There's one immutable fact in this situation that diseased joints only get better by having a replacement. Drugs do little more than take the edge off things for a bit. Wish I could say differently but there it is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom