Guest viewing is limited

Anyone getting a ConforMis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings! I have two ConforMIS knees, done 3 and 6 months ago. The second surgery I stayed in the hospital a mere 12 hours. I have nothing to compare it to, but overall my surgery and recovery I felt like went absolutely great. And I love my new, silent, non creaky knees! Feel free to check out my recovery thread, and good luck, best wishes!!!
 
Hi @54andfighting ,
Any advise for a nervous nelly?

Nervous? Normal!

My advise is to keep yourself busy busy busy!!! I traveled, cooked to prep for the time I wouldn't feel like cooking (static standing doesn't feel good), bought good books, organized closets, bought post op clothes (yoga pants and Sketchers Go Walk sneakers lol) and got needed supplies (arnica gel, bio oil)...you get the idea. I don't know how bad your knee is, but I just continued to think: I will not be in the aggravating constant pain I am in now, and I will be able to do activities I cannot, once again!!! I can say, even not completely healed nor 100% pain free yet (burning feeling, less than pain, in the right knee, mainly) it's worth it!
 
Good luck. I will pray for u. It's hard to face knee replacement. But I did it. U have all us here for u.
 
Welcome. In all honesty. I don't have no friends here I'n Ky. I moved here with the guy I married. So it's just me and kitty ans kids.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom