Guest viewing is limited

Another "is it time" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BigDave it sounds like you are scheduled.. do you have a date?
as others have said, i think once you get past the surgery and move on
with your life you will happy you didn't wait any longer!
as far as exercising before, i was riding a stationary bike and playing hockey
(well trying to play) right up to surgery. i think being active is a bonus for
recovery.
what part of the country do you live in? Oklahoma?
 
@BigDave....oops sorry....keep forgetting about the different terms we use in the uk....yep...swish means ' very tasteful' , glad to be extending the international language..LOL!! Chrissie xx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Well, today's the day. I actually slept more than I expected last night. Lots of hand wringing and "this is crazy" thoughts before bed, but I'm pretty solid this morning. Looking forward to the recovery side of the forum - and a cup of coffee. I'll be a "Biomet Man" by noon.
 
Good luck @BigDave.....be over before you know it and you will be in recovery in your 'swish ' hospital.... Looking forward to your recovery posts.....Chrissie xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom