TKR Almost two years with tkr

This was such a long journey and Bonesmart kept me sane. The crying and blues were so debilitating but Bonesmart and the friends made on this site made me realize it is normal. I did all the physiotherapy and my bend was slow due to swelling. I felt like I would never feel like my leg was mine. I just recently have the feeling back on the skin around my knee replacement. My knee is bending better and I can kneel on it. I can ride my bike finally. I kept reading that even in the second year you gain range of motion. That encouraged me. Everyone has a different experience. I am so grateful for this forum! I know I will need my other knee replaced and last year I vowed I would bever do it again. I probably will do it now.....but not yet. Thanks Bonesmart!

You'll notice that I have merged your newest thread with your original recovery thread. For several reasons, we prefer that you only have one recovery thread:
  • That way, you have all your information in one place. This makes it easier to go back and review your history before providing advice.
  • If you start new threads, you miss the posts and advice others have left for you in the old threads, and some information may be unnecessarily repeated
  • Having only one thread will act as a diary of your progress that you can look back on.
So please post any updates, questions or concerns about your recovery here.

I am so glad to hear that your are continuing to gain functionality and have a good outcome, albeit not as quickly as you hoped. Thanks for the update!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
galvesean
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom