Caaot
junior member
- Joined
- May 13, 2016
- Messages
- 44
- Age
- 72
- Location
- Scarborough, Maine
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Prior to my surgery I had periods where leg seemed to "fall asleep". Often at work after too much desk time or long periods of standing and at times on my long commutes. I would need to shake it awake. Particulars of my accident remain unclear. I remember pain in entire leg and literally blacked out for a moment long enough for car to lurch backwards into a parked truck. Was totally checked out. Cat Scan et al and all was fine. Thought was a combo of pain and disorientation it caused led to accident. I am not wanting to rush return to driving and could use information on guideposts for readiness, steps etc. Will also discuss with PT and OS.
Thanks!
Thanks!