10 Week update as of today. Knee finally feels like it might feel normal at some point in the future. I worked on the car over the weekend, and had to get up and down several times to crawl under, and afterwards my knee was barking at me. Really not the knee itself but muscles around. Better today. I've gone to exercise class a couple times now, and feel like that's coming along. It needs to warm up outside so I can get going on some serious bicycle miles, and work off these holiday extra pounds.
Sleeping: Some nights, I sleep as many as 4-5 hours in a row. From going to bed at 10-10:30 to waking up around 3:00 or 3:30. That's real progress from the many weeks of going to bed at 10-10:30 and waking up at midnight, then repeat that 1-2 hours sleep cycle 3-4 times a night. That's more the exception now. That's encouraging, but not getting as much 2:00 am reading done anymore.
Range of motion: I feel good about my bending, but still have some ways to go on straightening. At PT, I can get it almost as straight as my non surgical leg after stretching, heat, and hard work, but it's not really functional just yet.
Activities of daily living: Walking is not a big problem at this point. I don't walk long distances, really just around the house and office, grocery store, etc. Squatting is not quite there. Chasing the dog in the yard is slow, and not really what I would call running. Running was my passion and life for several decades, but that's been gone for several years at this point. Like I said, worked on the car (finally felt capable of doing it), carry stuff around, go to the grocery store, worked on the plumbing under the bathroom sink - all these things require some physical dexterity, which is coming back.
Pain level: I take a couple X-strength Tylenol at bedtime just to take the edge off but probably don't need it. Otherwise, I don't take any pain meds regularly. My knee is still stiff in the morning, but not really painful. Muscles are coming around but not there quite yet. I'll need to get some bike miles built up to get there.
Take it easy - your mileage may vary.