Guest viewing is limited

A wasted year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news! First case is awesome too. I think I am second case, I have an 8:30 show. Happy with that time, will be somewhat awake in time for Judge Judy....
 
Hi @GIMPY GAL how are your nerves holding up? Many say they feel a calmness settle overthem in the list day or two. I hope that will be the case with you and for all us Rainbows having surgery this month.
Best wishes for Monday! Wishing you a straight forward surgery and an easy recovery with minimal pain. My pre surgery appt is on Monday, then I'll be following along after you on the 14th. Have to be at the hospital at 6:30 am so hoping for early surgery too.
 
Your vacation sounds wonderful, you had all your ducks lined up, insuring it went well.
Looking forward to seeing you on the other side, soon!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom